Best Deities and Spirits for Wealth

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Astar_Mundi
Magister Templi

Best Deities and Spirits for Wealth

Post#1 » Thu May 28, 2015 11:13 am

In light of the recent 40+ page "why are some magicians poor" thread, I thought I would make this thread also for people to add ideas or wisdom if they wanted.

In my own experience, I have worked with a 'wealth' of spirits related specifically to money, wealth creation and expansion.

With some I have had weird results, with others good results. I've never had any of them fail to deliver something though!

Weird results have included receiving a vast sum, and then a weird random occurence the next day forcing me to spend the exact amount on it! weird hey. so...that wasn't ideal, you want your money to stick around.

So here is a list of Wealth specific spirits:

Planetary:

1. Jupiter, brings wealth, status and expansion of the money you have.

2. Sol, brings success to a business you have.

3. Mercury, Hermes, Thoth, Raphael - God of knowledge and symbols. Money as we know it these days is mostly in symbols, and is traded at quicksilver speed. Calling upon Mercury and mercury spirits can help give you the right knowledge to play the stock market correctly, trade in the right places, start the right business and start bringing in the money with speed.

Vedic/Hindu: Can be invoked with the use of Yantra tiles and mantrams.

Lakshmi - Goddess of Wealth, said to bestow blessings of wealth upon those who worship her

Gayatri - Goddess of the Sun, brings innumerable blessings of wealth and success according to scripture

Surya - God and Husband of Gayatri, male form of Gayatri, brings the same blessings

Hanuman - Light hearted monkey God, acts as a defender against the restrictive and malefic effect upon wealth of Saturn

Kubera - God of Wealth

Shreem - God of Wealth

Buddhist:

White Tara - Gift Buddha of Compassion

White Dhzambala

Roman Pagan:

Moneta: goddess of money!

Abundantia: Goddess of Money and Prosperity

Fortuna: Goddess of Fortune

Pluto: God of Wealth

Goetia:

Belial - Is the best. He is a Solar daemon, and also known as "Lord of the Earth". Very generous when treated with respect and given appropriate gifts.

Bune - Excellent for business opportunities, and learning wealth from 'within' as knowledge.

Lucifuge Rofocale - Will exact a high price for financial assistance.

So these are some wise and powerful beings that can possibly evoked (if they like you!) to help you with any financial endeavours.
Last edited by Astar_Mundi on Thu May 28, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Wholesome Adept Extraordinaire

This topic has 32 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login