Using linked sigils to influence people and surroundings

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
TheWanderingFool
Philosophus

Using linked sigils to influence people and surroundings

Post#1 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:07 am

Not too long ago Redd30 put me on to the idea of linked sigils. I got the idea to combine a folk magic tradition with some chaos magick that works surprisingly well.

I bought some of the 1 inch mailing label circles, some paint a colored pencil set and some dirt from the place you wish to influence.

Take the gathered dirt and mix it with the paint of the appropriate color. Create a sigil from your statement of intent and paint it onto some heavy paper.while your waiting for the painted sigil to dry recreate the same sigil on the mailing labels with the colored pencil. Once the painted sigil is dry open the sigil while concentrating on your desire. Once the sigil has been opened charge some of the mailing labels on it for a day or so. Next use the mailing labels as small conduits by placing them in strategic locations.

I did one to get my department head to chill out and not be such a hard ass. I collected dirt from his office which is located in our work area while cleaning up for the end of the day. I put one sticker under his desk, one under his chair and worked my way out into the work area. I did this a month ago and my boss has went from a ball breaking prick to a being a pretty laid back prick.

I did the same thing for my fiancé to help her get a job. She's been looking for over a year. She's been using all the online job hunter sites and getting calls for jobs she's not qualified for to plain bullshit (mall Easter bunny). I asked her what jobs she wanted the most and went out to collect the dirt. At one spot I got asked what I was doing I stood up explained I was getting a soil sample for testing in my most official sounding voice and left before she figured out they don't collect soil samples in Tic-Tac boxes. I created the sigils and placed them at he jobs, one was retail so it was easy to stick a couple under shelves close to the office area and what not. The other was an office setting so I put one behind the door handle and in the restroom as I was there to put in applications. I also put one in each of her shoes and one on the back of her phone so that while in the interview room she could put the one on her phone someplace inconspicuous. I did that last week, she got called for an interview Monday, interviewed Tuesday and today was told if she passes the background check she's hired. The office job also called and told her she's on the list to take the exam they require before hiring.

So try it out if you like and post your results.
Tarot Readings, Rune Castings and more, visit my shop Click Here
Like my FaceBook page for chances to win free readings and other items Click Here

This topic has 38 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login