Ultimate Elubatel Ritual

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
mario
Neophyte

Re: Ultimate Elubatel Ritual

Post#11 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:17 pm

your welcome!

can someone elaborate on the following:

Begin with Kabbalistic Cross. And opening of the gates with arzel. Then begin a simple prayer to Elubatel.

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#12 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks Mario we've been all looking for this... it's almost magical how it has appeared... had better save on the hard drive before it disappears again...

cheers!!!!

Im happy for those who can get sigils directly from these Spirits, but for those of us on the beginner paths, copy and re draw is fantastic!!!

Cheers!
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#13 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:26 pm

mario wrote:your welcome!

Begin with Kabbalistic Cross. And opening of the gates with arzel. Then begin a simple prayer to Elubatel.

Mario do you have the book "The Miracle of the new avatar power " by Geoff Gray-Cobb ?
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

Topic author
mario
Neophyte

Post#14 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:09 am

MagusDivine wrote:
mario wrote:your welcome!

Mario do you have the book "The Miracle of the new avatar power " by Geoff Gray-Cobb ?

no haven't read it...im guessing that would explain this? 0: also that books super expensive!! T___T

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#15 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:56 pm

bingo Mario

Topic author
mario
Neophyte

Post#16 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:46 pm

i found one online and printed it lol....hmm if i have success with this ill buy the book. ALSO why havent i seen elubatel in any other books or occult history?? is this angel new?

BaiLung

Post#17 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:36 am

He's mentioned a few times, though not in great detail, in the 6th and 7th books of Moses by Migene Gonzalez-Wippler.

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#18 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:44 am

Pax wrote:I've been wondering about this for ages. Thank's a lot, Mario! :Thank You

BTW I think this is the site Mario used, it's pretty cool I think.
http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Pax, your new avatar had me crack open my screen! :lol:

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#19 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Pax wrote:I've been wondering about this for ages. Thank's a lot, Mario! :Thank You

BTW I think this is the site Mario used, it's pretty cool I think.
http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

still tripping on your new avatar pax lol.... :D
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "