Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#211 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:51 pm

It's both krull, your efforts (that is your will/desires on action) and your NAP (your sintonizing with the Universe). You're asking the Universe: I need a job, please help me! (employing the Magic Spells, Words, Names of Mystic Beings and Visualizations). And the Universe says (without you knowing it): "Well ok ok krull, let's find what can we do with you". Then you go out to the street and start searching for a job, and the Universe thinks: "hmmm, this guy is really interested (he's going out to make things easier for me to find a suitable job for him, that's good, I'll make my greatest effort). He has presence, good manners and charisma (for example, speak languages, etc, etc, etc.) and you reach to Telepizza and asks for a job, and then they refuse you.

This same thing happens 4 or 5 or 115 times that month (After seeing the New Avatar Power working, I really can tell that you start noticing changes along the first week, if you don't stop), because the Universe has arranged something much better for you. Then you arrive to a storehouse and they tell you they need a guy with good manners and presence and they see how you talk and treat the people on your interview, they'd love to have you working with them. So they offer you the job and a good sum of money, you really need

So, again, it's both. If you asks the Universe for Love/Money/Sex/House/Healing but your not accepting what it's giving you, the Universe says (without you knowing it): Fuck You! Your dumb Man! Call me when your really ready to accept my gifts!

For example: You asks for a hot lover, that really would love you. Then, "coincidently" (no such thing, it's the Universe working on it), you meet a really "beautiful" girl (the most suitable for you of course, beauty it's a thing of personal tastes), who seems to connect a lot with you. And then, after talking for a while, you asks her for her phone number, and she gives you... And... You don't call her NEVER after you'd tell her you'd do it (you later felt shy, insecure, repented, whatever)

YOU YOURSELF lost that wonderful lover, after almost getting her because you sabotaged yourself, YOU ABORTED YOUR PROJECT (of love, in this case). If you'd called her, you'd be making love (or playing Xbox Live) whenever you'd can (the more the better)

So that's it, the Universe hear your petitions, and it's willing to help you if that is going to make you a more experienced being, BUT if you asks it for something and then switch your mind one, two, three, fifteen times, the Universe says: "Bye, man, I won't waste my time with you. Call me when your serious about what you need, and your ready to make the efforts, OK?" And if it sees you're serious, it'll start helping you again

Hope this helps you start understanding a little about the New Avatar Power and magic in general,

krull

Post#212 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:13 pm

That was an interesting read ;) I'm going to continue with NAP for a while and I'll post an update here when (hopefully) something extravagant happens.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#213 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 am

The "Universe" is NOT sitting watching over you judging your every move. It has better things to do. Assuming it cares at all, which it doesn't. Not because it's evil, but simply because "it" is not a human or even remotely like a human. :mrgreen:
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#214 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:10 pm

The lesson I'm trying to transmit him is: You create oportunities with Magick (to get a job, to get money, to punish an enemy, to get a house, to improve health, to astral travel...), and when they appear you gotta take advantage of them, or you won't get anything.

Magick it's not "Hocus Pocus" and you make a rabbit appear from the air (at least not in this physical world), without you working at all besides reciting some words. You cast your spell concentrating on it, and start moving to create your oportunities in this world to get what you want (wich you'll get if your working seriously)

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#215 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:52 pm

I certainly agree with that.
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."

DrStrange
Zelator

Post#216 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 am

Frater Kaeso wrote:I did my first NAP ritual yesterday. Ever since I got back, my eyes have been red, they itch, and my vision is probably like 20-50. I haven't had my eyes checked for a while. I did the NAP rite and nothing happened but I also kind of rushed to point a. I'll be doing it more often untill it works.

What ritual you're talking about, please ?

Molotov
Neophyte

Post#217 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Was needing some cash, so I did the Invocation to Nitika. Worked pretty well.

The day after I did it the first time, a complete stranger bought breakfast for the kid and I. We were at a small crowded cafe, my kid was with me and he was with his wife and 2 very young kids. This cafe gives kids a cup of crayons and a coloring sheet. Well, his table only got one cup of crayons, and with 2 kids waiting on breakfast, the whining began. I told my daughter to bring her cup of crayons over to them, since she was done and I didn't feel like hearing them whine--LOL! She brought them over and we didnt' think another thing of it. When I asked for my bill, the waitress said that the other family had taken care of it. He came over and said it was b/c my daughter had been so kind. I told him it wasn't necessary, but he was insistant, so I accepted. FREE BREAKFAST!! And it was at my favorite cafe that I don't go to often b/c it is pricey! :Thank You Nitika

Now this is the CRAZY one. For a few of my bills, I use the bank epay service, where they make a check out to the company and send it for me. I noticed that one of the bill checks hadn't cleared the bank, and about a month before I called the company to make sure they got it. They had and it was credited to my account. Then I got that amount REFUNDED to me by my bank b/c the check hadn't gone through in 90 days. :Thank You Nitika

I have also been sent a land lease contract that I haven't signed yet for natural gas rights on some "cactus and tumbleweeds" land that I inherited from my father. :Thank You Nitika

Almost forgot, $30 in free groceries as well!! :Thank You Nitika

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#218 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Hello magic comrades. It's been 3 days ago since I realized the NAP Banishing Ritual, and it's been a total success. I was in a relationship and I wanted to finish it because it was affecting some aspects of my life (not good).

So I performed this ritual for 3 mornings (the day after the first ritual she was weird, but she didn't tell me what happened. 2nd one she got her phone off, so I called her other one and she told me we had to talk about very important things so we dated for the day after. 3d day after the ritual we broke up, she was nervous, excusing, etc. great for me)

The routine was: Nap Ritual, Uncrossing Ritual, Middle Pillar, Circulation Ritual, Invocation to strengthen the Fountain of your Nap, and Banishing Ritual (what I wanted to achieve was: Freedom from the love of this person, the planet associated with love is Venus, the banish colour: jade-green and the words of power Yehova Tsavoös)

Such an smoot and nice way, thanks Geoff Gray-Cobb :Thank You

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#219 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:04 am

Awesome, it was an unexpected and fun use of that ritual! :bow Thanks for sharing!

This should be useful in a work context too.

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#220 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:02 am

This should be useful in a work context too.

hmmm... you just gave me an idea... ;) :whistle