NAP General Purpose Invocation

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

NAP General Purpose Invocation

Post#1 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:47 am

Hello,

Few days ago I started to work the ''General Purpose Invocation'' (The Miracle of New Avatar Power Chapter 3, Page 65).

Then the questions,

Did you do that invocation?

Or are you doing actually that invocation?

What results did you get with that invocation?

In how many days did you get results about your request?

Did you get the 100% of your request or only partial (for example 10% or less)?

Or didn't you get any result from this invocation?

Personally I follow the next steps with the 'General Purpose Invocation'' ,

- Ritual Point A
- General Purpose Invocation
- Banish

Hope that you share about if you get or not results with this invocation and in how many days did you get results.

Thank you

Best Regards

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Re: NAP General Purpose Invocation

Post#2 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:58 am

Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Post#3 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:54 am

provenant wrote:http://www.studioarcanis.com/search.php?keywords=General+purpose+invocation

This is old information and the answer of my questions to clarify my doubts is not there.

Also I think that always is good get new opinions, new testimonials, new answers and all that can help to learn more, clarify doubts and of course update new info about a specific topic like in this case I mean the ''General Purpose Invocation''.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:56 am

magic....Normally not always you will see results in 3 days starting to manifest. Try to invoke Arzel, instead of doing the point A. Remember everything is 3s with these spirits. So 3 days, 3 weeks....

Edit: I would banish first and clear the space.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Post#5 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:59 pm

summerland wrote:magic....Normally not always you will see results in 3 days starting to manifest. Try to invoke Arzel, instead of doing the point A. Remember everything is 3s with these spirits. So 3 days, 3 weeks....

Yes I finish the Point A with Arzel invocation 3 times.

Do you recommend make banish before Arzel invocation and ''General Purpose Invocation''?

Then, it is better finish the steps with ''General Purpose Invocation'' instead of banish?

Thank you

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:34 pm

magicbeli wrote:
summerland wrote:magic....Normally not always you will see results in 3 days starting to manifest. Try to invoke Arzel, instead of doing the point A. Remember everything is 3s with these spirits. So 3 days, 3 weeks....

Do you recommend make banish before Arzel invocation and ''General Purpose Invocation''?

Then, it is better finish the steps with ''General Purpose Invocation'' instead of banish?

Thank you

Yes....You dont want any creepy crawlers.... ;)
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Post#7 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:48 am

summerland wrote:
magicbeli wrote:

Thank you

Yes....You dont want any creepy crawlers.... ;)

Thank you for the confirmation :)

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#8 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:18 pm

magicbeli wrote:
provenant wrote:http://www.studioarcanis.com/search.php?keywords=General+purpose+invocation

This is old information and the answer of my questions to clarify my doubts is not there.

Also I think that always is good get new opinions, new testimonials, new answers and all that can help to learn more, clarify doubts and of course update new info about a specific topic like in this case I mean the ''General Purpose Invocation''.

OLD information?

You took 3.56 hr to read all that and found that almost six years of informations and relates that are old?

If you really search the forum, you will discover for yourself that there is great information about NAP since its foundation.

If you consider that old, I suggest you avoid the rest of the main themes of the forum, as they are based on written assignments 500, 100, 3000-5000 years ago.

And this includes NAP. A book writen some decades ago (too old for sure), based on teaching 500-3000 years old.
Here are some of the best people working on it. What is old?

See, magic on daily life means working with someareas most people are looking for since Adam time: health, prospetiry, care of family, money, sex.

What is old?

djenkins
Practicus

Post#9 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Look past the age of a post, it's the content that matters and from that you can always improve.

My experience with the General Purpose Invocation is always positive, but the manifestation of my requests always differed in time based on the complexity of what I requested. The less complex took days, the more complex took weeks to months, they all were out the blue results.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:52 pm

General purpose works for me. I did a combo of win legal issue and General purpose for my legal issue... the legal issue was thrown out, I didn't even have to pay court fees (rare)