Interesting inference from working with elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
uiel
Practicus

Interesting inference from working with elubatel

Post#1 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:19 pm

I understood that when i do ritualistic/formal approach to Elubatel he seems less caring and helpful, but when i simply direct/request something by a simple daily manner he suprises me with unpredictedly helpful results.

And second deduction was as i underastand; his greatest operational quality lies in social sphere, he operates within my interactions towards goal and if you try to request him for an affair, you maybe suprised by the result. Try angrily yelling him to find you a lover after upsetting attempt at the night club and he perfectly gives an answer the day after by his sense of humor and a little punisment to your manner :p

Lastly, i remember some debate about speaking the intent aloud, but i speak from my mind and i think there is no difference if you have a working relationship with the angel.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Re: Interesting inference from working with elubatel

Post#2 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:33 pm

uiel wrote:I understood that when i do ritualistic/formal approach to Elubatel he seems less caring and helpful, but when i simply direct/request something by a simple daily manner he suprises me with unpredictedly helpful results.

How do you request in a "simple daily manner"? Like a prayer?

And second deduction was as i underastand; his greatest operational quality lies in social sphere, he operates within my interactions towards goal and if you try to request him for an affair, you maybe suprised by the result. Try angrily yelling him to find you a lover after upsetting attempt at the night club and he perfectly gives an answer the day after by his sense of humor and a little punisment to your manner :p

This makes sense. It's a basic "Success" chant... when people think Business Success, they think hard work or whatever. I think a main part of success in business is social apects. Clients, customers - big social arena. Not sure I would yell at him lol, but the emotion goes a long way sometimes.

Lastly, i remember some debate about speaking the intent aloud, but i speak from my mind and i think there is no difference if you have a working relationship with the angel

I practice NAP both silently and aloud, I havent really felt much of a difference. It's both worked.

Thanks for your comments. I like reading positive feedback and thoughts about Elubatel. His track record of almost "solar initiations" have earned him quite the reputation on here.

Topic author
uiel
Practicus

Post#3 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:44 am

toothache wrote:How do you request in a "simple daily manner"? Like a prayer?

Just like requesting something from a friend and some visualization of the request/problem.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:07 pm

uiel wrote:
toothache wrote:How do you request in a "simple daily manner"? Like a prayer?

Just like requesting something from a friend and some visualization of the request/problem.

I've done something like this, it was more falling asleep I prayed and invoked. It was the most powerful time I've had with ELUBATEL! Perhaps your onto something.

Someone
Neophyte

Post#5 » Sat May 03, 2014 4:01 pm

Hi, new here. Just wanted to say I find the same with Elubatel. S/he is wonderful, but doesn't seem to like to be commanded, which is understandable and reasonable. Just ask.

Thanks to Elubatel for being awesome. :)