question

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jaja
Neophyte

question

Post#1 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:49 pm

hey guys,i have tried magic mentor evocation in nap several times without success.what am i not doing right?

Markosis
Zelator

Re: question

Post#2 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:52 pm

jaja,

Kind of hard to guess what you are doing wrong unless you post the steps you are following. It took a couple times doing this for me to feel anything. I found that after I perform the main ritual and have closed my eyes, I rotate my head around and then call my mentor. For some reason that works better for me. I usually feel as if something is sitting on my shoulder or chest trying to whisper in my ear.

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Hi Jaja,

If you were to use the search feature, I think you'll find a good amount written about people's efforts in finding their magic mentor, it's been discussed in great detail and there's some pretty good information there.

Topic author
jaja
Neophyte

Post#4 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:07 pm

thanks guys,i hope my next post will be that of success

DrStrange
Zelator

Post#5 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:03 am

jaja wrote:hey guys,i have tried magic mentor evocation in nap several times without success.what am i not doing right?

Hey, you should not expect Dobby to appear :lol: , the fact you landed in this forum is enough an answer to yuor pleas; read, read, read and ask and hey presto, you'll get what you're looking for

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:33 am

DrStrange wrote:
jaja wrote:hey guys,i have tried magic mentor evocation in nap several times without success.what am i not doing right?

Hey, you should not expect Dobby to appear :lol: , the fact you landed in this forum is enough an answer to yuor pleas; read, read, read and ask and hey presto, you'll get what you're looking for

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT :goodpost
U SHOULD CONSIDER THAT YOUR MAGIC MENTOR BROUGHT YOU HERE

NiBo
Neophyte

Post#7 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:42 pm

I have question about MM too, in order to communicate with him do we need to have open astral senses, or strong desire and faith is enough?

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:20 am

NiBo wrote:I have question about MM too, in order to communicate with him do we need to have open astral senses, or strong desire and faith is enough?

Well, if its human or u can evoke him to physical appearance it is ok ,but if not it is necessarily to have your senses open to some level :)

NiBo
Neophyte

Post#9 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:07 am

nox wrote:
NiBo wrote:I have question about MM too, in order to communicate with him do we need to have open astral senses, or strong desire and faith is enough?

Well, if its human or u can evoke him to physical appearance it is ok ,but if not it is necessarily to have your senses open to some level :)

Oke, thx :D I think I had some success but im not sure.

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#10 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:51 am

The kind of belief that is required is something like this.

Willingly suspend your disbelief, your unbelief, have faith in things unseen if you will.

Do any or all of these things and you will go far in meeting and communicating with your magic mentor.

The Gateway Ritual in the NAP book helps move your conscious mind and the chatter there

aside and opens you to magical and supernatural phenomena.

TIM
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com