Insight on depression caused by work with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Insight on depression caused by work with Elubatel

Post#1 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:57 am

Well, as the title indicates, this thread is about insight I've managed to glean that has everything to do with depression caused by work with Elubatel. For those interested in reading my blog post about this, click here. I am posting it here as well, as it seemed to be plenty important.

The long and short of it is this: Over the past 2 weeks I've had several very odd, instant-karma-like things happening. Its been incredibly frustrating, and probably has everything to do with the work I do for clients. My girlfriend ended up getting exposed to a material she's incredibly allergic to, so I had to take her to the hospital. A day later, my passenger-side front tire had been punctured, so I had to replace two tires. The day after that, more car trouble...I had to take the car into the shop to get an oil change and whatnot. Later that day, I found out that the company that replaced my tires broke the TPMS sensors. And later still, my puppy had to be put down because she had distemper. All-in-all, its been a royal pain in the ass of a couple of weeks, but that got me thinking.

I went through the protection and upkeep checklist I keep, and I found that the one thing that really needed to be done again was a success rite. So, that said, I did my usual preparations and conjured up Elubatel. Mid oration, I realized that I had better backtrack and ask Her a question (yes, She appears to me as a female...dunno why that is, as others seem to have a different view). Specifically, I wanted to know why every time I worked with her, I suddenly got depressed after the fact. Every time, I'd be a whiny little bitch of a man for the next few days for no apparent reason, and I'd always be in a funk that I just couldn't shake myself of. Well, in talking with Her, I discovered that She's granting us success, in open-ended requests, by giving us what our subconscious wants the most. In some people, that just happens to be a reason to tear ourselves down. No idea why it is, but apparently I have that deep-seated masochistic urge, which is rather interesting.

That, of course, leads me to two realizations and boons:
1) I know myself a bit better.
2) I basically just got thumped and told to be more specific.

It certainly made for an interesting reminder, and I thought I'd share it with you folks.

Any thoughts?

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Re: Insight on depression caused by work with Elubatel

Post#2 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:56 am

Interesting thought and if you really think about it, it makes sense as to
what and how the nature of Elubatel works.

Love these types of introspective post.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Awesome post Wanderer! Yes I have experienced the same thing as well with Elubatel. So.... we must define what we want when invoking Elubatel...right? and have no negative thoughts subconsciously what so ever?... Does he/she read into your subconscious thoughts? i have experienced a string of bad luck too along with the depression and wonder wtf? I even backed off Elubatel some and was drawned back to him/her for some reason. Wanderer you have answered some questions i have been wandering. I just dont know what the dream of seeing Jezebel name defined in a dictionary means.last time i talked to Elubatel i asked him what was going on with that and was told... it was a re-occurring problem with a past target not my neighbors. So i did some intense uncrossing and was told to never look the target up on facebook for that created a link back to the demonic asshole. so what have you thought about doing Wanderer? Only reason i asked is because im in the same boat. When i first started working with Elubatel... I was on top of the world. It seems like my world started crashing down...So in part it seems like a self sabotage of expecting some things are to good to be real.What are tour thoughts? btw great post Wanderer. :goodpost
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#4 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:42 pm

Thanks guys.

mrblack wrote:Interesting thought and if you really think about it, it makes sense as to
what and how the nature of Elubatel works.

Love these types of introspective post.

That was my thought on the matter too. Up until this morning, I hadn't ever really considered that this could be a possibility, but now that I think about it, it makes a hell of a lot of sense to me.

summerland wrote:Awesome post Wanderer! Yes I have experienced the same thing as well with Elubatel. So.... we must define what we want when invoking Elubatel...right? and have no negative thoughts subconsciously what so ever?... Does he/she read into your subconscious thoughts? i have experienced a string of bad luck too along with the depression and wonder wtf? I even backed off Elubatel some and was drawned back to him/her for some reason. Wanderer you have answered some questions i have been wandering. I just dont know what the dream of seeing Jezebel name defined in a dictionary means.last time i talked to Elubatel i asked him what was going on with that and was told... it was a re-occurring problem with a past target not my neighbors. So i did some intense uncrossing and was told to never look the target up on facebook for that created a link back to the demonic asshole. so what have you thought about doing Wanderer? Only reason i asked is because im in the same boat. When i first started working with Elubatel... I was on top of the world. It seems like my world started crashing down...So in part it seems like a self sabotage of expecting some things are to good to be real.What are tour thoughts? btw great post Wanderer. :goodpost

I don't know that negative conscious thought is so much the issue as subconscious thought is. We don't necessarily have control over that, so we need to be specific enough to convey what we want to be successful at. Given the information I got from the exchange, its a problem if we just say "Hey, make me successful!". as in doing so we fail to specify what we want to be successful at.

My plan, henceforth, is to make a point of being very specific with Elubatel, as that helps to circumvent my own self-destructive tendencies. Time'll tell to be sure, but as I see it, if I don't get hit with the depressive crap in the near future, the method of working I used is going to be a partial success in my mind. The other half of the equation will be actually being successful.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Gotcha, In specifying " I want to be successful " could be being successful of failing if intent is not specified.

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#6 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 pm

summerland wrote:Gotcha, In specifying " I want to be successful " could be being successful of failing if intent is not specified.

Exactly. Instead, "I want to be successful in acquiring a job that does....[fill in the blank]" is likely to be a hell of a lot more effective.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Wanderer wrote:
summerland wrote:Gotcha, In specifying " I want to be successful " could be being successful of failing if intent is not specified.

Exactly. Instead, "I want to be successful in acquiring a job that does....[fill in the blank]" is likely to be a hell of a lot more effective.

Funny how questions get answered. Elubatel is one of a kind. He/she is very direct in your goals. Thank you sooooo much Wanderer... you answered some important questions. Now I have to learn how to ground his/she energy. Still feel woozie after my invocation to Elubatel. Everything spins... not as bad though.

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#8 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:37 pm

summerland wrote:Funny how questions get answered. Elubatel is one of a kind. He/she is very direct in your goals. Thank you sooooo much Wanderer... you answered some important questions. Now I have to learn how to ground his/she energy. Still feel woozie after my invocation to Elubatel. Everything spins... not as bad though.

You're quite welcome. As for grounding, that may not totally be on Elubatel's plate, so to speak. Sometimes, when I raise a bunch of energy, I get lightheaded just from the headrush. That's why, when you come back, you're supposed to wander around and do something nonmagical for a bit.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Wanderer wrote:
summerland wrote:Funny how questions get answered. Elubatel is one of a kind. He/she is very direct in your goals. Thank you sooooo much Wanderer... you answered some important questions. Now I have to learn how to ground his/she energy. Still feel woozie after my invocation to Elubatel. Everything spins... not as bad though.

You're quite welcome. As for grounding, that may not totally be on Elubatel's plate, so to speak. Sometimes, when I raise a bunch of energy, I get lightheaded just from the headrush. That's why, when you come back, you're supposed to wander around and do something nonmagical for a bit.

Keep us updated Wanderer...Hope everything works out for you.

Topic author
Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#10 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:15 pm

summerland wrote:Keep us updated Wanderer...Hope everything works out for you.

Thanks! I'll be sure to do so.

That said, I just had an interesting little manifestation, from the look of it. I went out to grab some food, and ended up being charged for half of what I ordered. Nothing major, but still interesting, as part of what I wanted success with involved money.