Middle Pillar

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
tai
Adeptus Minor

Middle Pillar

Post#1 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:08 pm

I want to share the following to see if anyone has insight.

For the last few years I have been dissatisfied with the Middle Pillar exercise. Specifically I no longer get any “juice” from the Hebrew Divine Names. I used to generate intense energy through my performance of the LBRP and Middle Pillar. However this changed 3 years ago when I underwent an Enochian intiation by the now-deceased Vincent Bridges that engraved the Enochian letters IADAA into my aura. The initiation acclimatises the person’s aura to Enochian energies so the person is less susceptible to frying out.

Ever since that initiation, I noticed my vibrations of the Hebrew Divine Names have diminished in power. There is a flatness that did not exist before, as if they were empty and meaningless. Vincent explained this as a side-effect of Enochian. Memory is hazy, but I believe he said Hebrew is inferior to Enochian even though both are magical languages.

Currently I still perform the Middle Pillar out of habit, but it is very unsatisfactory. I am looking for another similar ritual or exercise to the Middle Pillar that has the same effect of effectively “energizing” the operator and subsequent operation.

Any suggestions?

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login