Evocation of Astaroth

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Riva626
Adeptus Minor

Evocation of Astaroth

Post#1 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:33 pm

I'm going to copy my journal entry from this operation below. Before I do though, I feel it needs to be said that despite its apparent success I do not like this style of evocation. I do not like visualising the spirit in my mind's eye, nor conversing with it in that way, or even scrying for that matter. I have a vivid and active imagination so it leaves me open to a lot of self deception. It's also not what I set out to accomplish. The grimoires clearly indicate processes for manifesting the spirit visibly before you and communicating with it clearly, without ambiguity. I've had this happen once before so I know it's possible, but I have not been to replicate that success. That's not to say the spirits can only be worked with full manifestation of course. It's not a requirement but it is preferable. It's also worth noting that I worked extensively with Hecate in the past and I believe these entities to be one in the same. Perhaps my previous relationship contributed to its success, because I have worked with three other new spirits recently and had no results whatsoever. In any case, the entry is as follows;

Friday 20.05.22

6:10pm

Astaroth

I see a horned bull. A horned dragon. I see a Spanish town at sunset, on cliffs over looking the sea. The dragon is overhead. For a moment in the crystal I see and feel the silhouette of a woman behind me on the sofa. While scrying I see changing shades of purple and green. The purple gathers then spills from the crystal. I feel dizzy and hold the ring to my mouth. The purple concentrates in the ball.

I ask Astaroth to grant me the ability to LD at will, and if not that, to show me how. A new technique if possible. I ask her to appear before me in dream to affirm that she will do this. I ask to be shown the fall of spirits etc. I see a horned dragon either eating its own tail or another dragon. A ******** faced figure in the sky above it reaches down and grabs both. She asks for Christian Dior or 'Valor' perfume as an offering, with roses. I see the roses as a brand of chocolates. It's as though she wishes to be courted as an offering. She requests this by the next full moon. I ask her to appear in dream as assurance first before I make any such offering. I am reminded of John R King's blog instruction to meditate on her seal for thirty days.

**23.5.22 - Astaroth appears as a girl in a lucid dream. A school girl with blonde hair. The LD was spontaneous after a cigarette and WBTB. I consciously called her but didn't hold any meaningful dialogue or make any requests because I was unsatisfied with the result. I didn't believe it was the demon, just a subconscious manifestation conjured at will.

**3.6.22 - I dream of a dwarf woman with blonde hair. Unattractive. I am reminded of John R Kings entry description of Astaroth upon awakening. They match.

**4.6.22 - Spontaneous separation from the body upon wakening. I had no pre - planned goal for this phase/OBE. Woke when I realised I had no objective.

**29.7.22 - Finally make offering of Valor perfume but after the specified time (she requested it before the next full moon). The inside of the bottle reads 'made in America' and has the American flag. The nation ruled by Astaroth. Signs of presence include a wood pigeon cooing and internal dialogue. Felt nauseous.

During both evocations of the spirit, the initial one and the final one with the offerings, I felt nauseous. This was probably due to the spirits noxious breath as described in the book. Unfortunately my ring doesn't fit anymore so I could not wear it, only present it, and I outright forgot to bring it the second time.

Despite a series of successes with LD following this operation I realized that I no longer have the time to spend on such escapism. As much as I love LDs they ultimately aren't any better than other forms of entertainment. They do not improve my daily life in any way save for being a feel good experience. Yes, they are remarkable but they won't pay my bills or make me rich, and I can't afford to spend all day in bed working on them. I need to sort out my real life concerns. Upon realising this I said as much to the spirit during the offerings. I thanked it for it's time and apologized for my change of heart.
Last edited by Riva626 on Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login