Understanding the use of Sixth and Seventh Book of Moses

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
sachiel77
Neophyte

Understanding the use of Sixth and Seventh Book of Moses

Post#1 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:06 am

Hello everyone,
I have gone through a thread about the Sixth and Seventh book of Moses because that is where my interest has been all this while and It amazing. Upon going through the threads I got confused on few things that I will like to get answers which I believe I will.

I came across someone saying:
The first seven mystery seals do not require the use of a circle. And what about the 12 tables of spirits.

(How safe is this or any advice on it as a newbie to the book).

I also came across this:

Semiforas of Moses
Abgmcan, Loaraceram, Naodicras, Pecarcecays, Acaptena, Yegin, Podayg, Sauocicum,

(Which should be named when you work with the four angels which sealed the four parts of the world.

Semiforas of Adam
Elyaon, Yacna (Yaena?), Adonay, Cados, Ebreel, Eloy, Ela, Agyel, Ayom, Suth, Adon, Sulela, Eloym, Deliom, Yacy, Elyn, Delys, Yacy, Zazael, Paliel, Man, Myel, Enola, Dylatan, Saday, Alma, Paxym, l're Saena, Alym, Catynal, Vza~, Yaraf, Calpy, Calsas, Safua (or Safna), Nycam, Saday, Aglataon, Sya, Emanuel, Joth, Lalaph, Vm, Via, Tllan, Domyfraël, Muel, Lalialins, Alla, Phenor, Aglata, Tyel, Pyel, Patriceron, Chepheron, Baryon and Yael.

(Which should be used in each thing, in all work and time, and upon the 4 elements.)

When is it necessary or at which point should any of these words of power be uttered or spoken in your workings or during conjurations.

Thank you.

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login