Can you point me to the way? (unknown talismans)

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
yogamen
Practicus

Can you point me to the way? (unknown talismans)

Post#1 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:59 pm

Hi everyone, I was surfing the internet, and I found an advertiser, selling talismans, but I went to find out the source and origin of these talismans, and I did not find anything. Do you know something about it? they are new stuff? :thinking

Sacred Cobra of Bali, India

This is said to bring love and passion without limits.

this is said to be the amulet of life and 77 powers. I saw another person selling on a foreign site, claimed to be talisman of marriage, and absolute protection.

this is said to be the Great Talisman of Destiny of
Nostradamus (Michel de Nôtre-Dame of Paris).

I am studying the meaning of talismans and I'm considering buying. I have been studying for 5 years (not a long time), and I think I deserve the pleasure of being able to use a talisman.
------------------------------------
Edit Mar 11, 2021

I didn't buy any of those talismans.

I was just wondering what kind of talismans they were, as I never saw any magicians offering talismans in my country at that time, and I was not in a position to practice magic with all the apparatus, just as I cannot now. Apparently, I asked if they were consecrated ritualistically, and they answered me in the negative with a technical term that I don't remember for a "spiritual crime", and of course they erased a day later.
Last edited by yogamen on Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Eternal continuity links all things." - Rene Guenon

This topic has 30 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login