Och sigil

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Ironchakra1
Practicus

Och sigil

Post#1 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:43 pm

I was resting on the bed not feeling all that great earlier today and had already decided it seemed prudent to not try and go to the gym, take a nap instead. Was lying in bed with my eyes closed, not really thinking about anything, probably reaching that hypnagogic state. Suddenly, in my mind’s eye, a blazing sigil was very prominent. I felt that “wow” vibe because it had that ineffable quality of more than just a passing wandering mind sort of deal. But I couldn’t think of what the sigil was associated with at first. I thought for a minute and decided it seemed like one of the Olympick spirit sigils. But I couldn’t remember which one even though I could still see it clearly in my mind. So I looked in a kindle book I had and saw it was Och.
—so I went with this and chanted the name several times. Hard to describe the rest but I felt calm and good afterward. Ended up taking that nap a while afterward and woke up this afternoon feeling much, much better.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login