ACCURATE DIVINATION EVER

The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits.

Topic author
Luqman Bashiru
Zelator

ACCURATE DIVINATION EVER

Post#1 » Fri May 07, 2021 7:06 am

Hello Spiritual Aspirants

Peace Be Upon You
179075857_498584271457780_3148437206928439293_n.jpg

The best accurate divination I ever know is spirit communication (divination). Three football fans visited me and ask me to predict the Uefa Champions League match between Real Madrid and Chelsea FC the first league. First I asked Archangel Gabriel that if the home side is going to win? and the great Archangel replied no with eating food sign. If R. Madrid cannot win then is Chelsea will win? I got the answer no with football match sign. The later question was posted to Eshaliah not Gabriel because one thing I know for sure is that if I thrown the last question to Gabriel again I will definitely get wrong answer. Thank you Gabriel and Eshaliah for the wonderful predictions.
Now I have seen why some magickians prefer to charged before they give every needed information. An unknown person asked me a question about pendulum and I answer her through my 12 years experience with it that pendulum is not reliable because it some time give wrong answers. So I recommended her to use spirit divination and I started using this current work with Gabriel and Eshaliah to teach her how to do it but she said it is complex. My worry is after her message she refused to reply my messages. Since I didn't charge her that is why she is not taking me seriously. From now on I have to change my way of relating to strangers.
Blessed Be,
Archangel Gabriel and Angel Eshaliah

>It Is Not I But Ant'Harratu<

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login