I spread the word of Dantalion and Lilith - as promised

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Brino
Zelator

I spread the word of Dantalion and Lilith - as promised

Post#1 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Hi everyone,

I fulfill my promise to primarily Dantalion hereby who I evoked to awake love for me in a special girl - and Lilith that I asked to end my solitary lifestyle afterwards. The girl I am interested in asked my one hour ago if I would like to date her and so it is my part to spread the great work of Dantalion.

I post this in the new grimiore section because I used the method of E.A. Koetting which is very barebone, and Ieven got rid of the altar, because i simply don't like this bulky thing in front of my crotch. I draw the sigil of Dantalion on a simple piece of paper and layed in into a classic triangle with a green center circle, like the crowley version (Because I am signing up O.T.O. in a few weeks). The triangle was set in the east.

I used a freemason dagger as my tool of choice and the abramelin oil reciepe by crowley to stimulate my chakras. I performed a casual middle pillar ritual and the lbp, then I started the ritual like shown in

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Evoking-Eternity-Forbidden-Evocation-Chthonian/dp/0982999240/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419797809&sr=8-1&keywords=evoking+eternity

by empowering my dagger, circle, triangle, tin chalice and the chinese plum wine I used. The dagger with white light, circle with blue, triangle red, chalice and wine white.

I faced east and recited the simple evocation out of my journal

"(Spirit's Name), hear my voice, see my signs, and know that I command the universe to bring you before me, so that I may see you, so that I may hear you, and so that you power will be my power, your strength will be my strength and your knowledge will be my knowledge. I seal this calling upon you and I seal the power to perform this feat within this temple in which you will manifest."

But instead of gazing into the sigil, as Koetting describes, I drank the wine immediately and went on

"I call and conjure you forth to stand in this temple and to take your place within the Triangle. I summon you to manifest before me in beholdable form and to speak to me in a discernible voice. (spirit's name) I give you license to appear, I give you power to manifest, I give you this call to come, (Spirit's name) Come!!"

The green candles I placed behind my black mirror in the center of my triangle flickered when Dantalion rected to my words and I was not able to feel a presence or see someone, but I heared and felt the words of Dantalion insinde my being more than in my ears.
He told me that he already knew why I evoked him and that my task would be no problem.
I promised him to spread the news of his work (what I hereby do) and scrape his seal into copper.

My circle is a classy henochian one, because I am very lazy and it was easy to draw. I burnt no incenses and used no wand.

I don't know exactly if this was Dantalions work, because I evoced Lilith some days later (after a meditation experience with her) and gave her a similar task, but it can not harm to share my experiences with him.

Perhaps I will post my very informative experiences with Lilith next week. Because I got to know her in a quite different way than a lot of people would mind her, and I have a lot of respect and appreciation for her being a symbol of freedom now.

93! And thank you for your attention.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login