Voudon Gnostic Workbook

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
immanuel644
Neophyte

Voudon Gnostic Workbook

Post#1 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:22 pm

Some may know already but I'm a blogger that often writes on the Voudon Gnostic Workbook in general and the Lucky Hoodoo Grimoire in particular. You can check my blog, Porta Lucis, out at fraterindeed.blogspot.com. that out of the way I wanted to explain what I want to do with this thread.

Not only do I hope others who have worked with this book will post in this thread, I also will be posting my workings with this book here as part of the process. I've been using the LHG for 5 years now with great success and want to get the word out to as many people as possible. For only 30ish pages the LHG covers everything that classic grimoires cover and more than most modern grimoires as well! The big thing is people don't understand how its place in the larger scheme of the VGW itself and therefore as I experiment with later portions of the book using the LHG as the foundation for these explorations, I will share some of them here before collating data for blog posts and an eventual chapbook on the topic.

Thanks for reading and if you do, for sharing.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login