Wealth magick - Elubatel - ongoing - working of omnipotence and transformation

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
elephantboga
Neophyte

Wealth magick - Elubatel - ongoing - working of omnipotence and transformation

Post#1 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:12 am

I joined this forum in 2017 , at that time I was exploring Gallery of Magick books. Did not spend enough time to delve deeper due to work commitments.

Since that time a lot has changed in my life so far - a marriage that fell apart, relocation from a foreign country to my home country, moving from a corporate job to trying a couple of Businesses.... after a while, I understood that I had to let go of my limiting beliefs and conditioning to regain my sense of power in creating a different life than what I am used to living.

So I started wealth magick rituals, now in day 15 of Second working from Wealth magick by Damon. I can feel the current of Elubatel operating though I skipped a day inbetween rituals. It s making me question my current Business, environment and generating a sense of discomfort/dis-satisfaction , a mild depressive outlook on how bad things are.... also minor irritations which mostly happens in the background of my home seem to impact me more now.

Thankfully I scanned through the forum on other people's Elubatel experience.... I am planning to keep up with the practices and start taking action to re-arrange my life path.

Want to write more, will keep this thread posted.

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login