GGC Issue with Pyramid

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
frabato
Neophyte

GGC Issue with Pyramid

Post#1 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:52 pm

I am switching up my normal practice and going full 70s for a while. My main practice is currently daily NAP work and astral travel using Ophiel's book on the subject. I am also experimenting with Secrets from Beyond the Pyramids and Acupineology. I created the pyramid and it is currently the only adornment on my altar. The feeling of energy in the body seems to be greatly enhanced during my NAP work and I experience the "tickling of the ant" that last for hours after practice.
My issue is the pyramid seems to be affecting my daily meditation practice, I have tried sitting facing all sides of the pyramid and the same thing happens. I am getting a feeling of static in my head somewhat akin to what you would get on a analog tv. No visuals are present but a hissing or buzzing sound is very pronounced to the point that I can't concentrate, even on the breath.
I could just meditate somewhere else or move the pyramid but I really want to get to the bottom of why this is happening.
Any thoughts on this?

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login