Aidan Wachter - Six Ways

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
Jadziya
Philosophus

Aidan Wachter - Six Ways

Post#1 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:03 am

Has anyone here worked with Aidan Wachter's Six Ways? (Mostly about magically charging a journal in which one writes one's life as one wants it, or rewrites past events)

I have been trying it out. I have found the technique to be extremely effective for practical results in the present, and have had some unusual experiences with rewriting past events.

However, since using it, I have been having a problem with parasitic entities and energy drain that seem to be associated with the book. I have had to do frequent space clearing and personal cleanup, including removing something icky that attached itself to me, claiming to be someone I know. Another mimicked the physical form of someone I know. It got the physical shape mostly right but was somewhat see-through and fuzzy, however the eyes were extremely intense. (Both people were involved in past events that I "rewrote" in the book.) I am not sure if I am attracting entities or creating thoughtforms, or perhaps this is some sort of psychic link due to rewriting events shared with other people, or what.

I have been looking online to see if anyone has been these types of experiences when using the work, but I can't find any discussion of it, so I don't know if it is the case that most people who are using it just aren't alert enough to notice these things, or don't care, or if it's just something that I am experiencing and other people aren't experiencing.

Anyone else try it?

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login