E.A.Koetting's Works

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
PSI_Team

E.A.Koetting's Works

Post#1 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 pm

I am a member on another forum, and someone mentioned this place, so blame them lol

I have all 4 of Frater Koetting's books- the latest one "Unredeemable" I didn't care much for.

As far as practical darker magicks go, they work very well. Much success in financial
improvement. Everything else, mundane, I no longer lack, due to my ritualistic ways of handling matters.

I read on one of the threads here, about Crouch's Forbidden Rites. I also possess that book, and worked through it. Wrapping colored wool around a table and chair made me feel he was over protecting himself, though he appears to enjoy working the darkest path.

To me it seems hypocritical, by that is just my opinion. I hate calling down dark forces, then hiding from them.

I haven't seen anyone mention Ophiel's classics (though I might have missed the posts).

I have all of them, and I think they're required reading for any serious student of Occultism.

This topic has 52 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login