MGMSR success and Planetary hours

New Grimoires and techniques outlined in books like NAP, NIP, Frater Malak, etc.

Topic author
zephyrspeaks
Neophyte

MGMSR success and Planetary hours

Post#1 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 am

Hello all,

Ever since my copy of Fr. Malak's grimoire arrived- I've been haunting the internet, putting the altar together and voraciously reading posts on this forum to wrap my mind around the procedural aspects of rituals.

I've downloaded chronos app and have been keeping a close track on day to day life Vis-a Vis the planetary hrs.

I’ve found it interesting to have a planetary hour listing at hand while silently observing a group activity, and you might try that, too, in order to get a feeling of how moods can change with the hours. For example, I remember observing a meeting where during the Moon hour the debate over issues went ‘round and ‘round with many feelings expressed but no resolution. Just when the hour changed to Saturn, the mood became quite serious. The group got down to business and decisions on several issues were resolved. Then, the lunch break was announced and everyone got up and began chatting happily. I looked at my planetary hour list and sure enough, the hour had just changed to Jupiter.

Fr. Malak stressed on moon phases...and now I have a first hand experience of planetary hours in daily life.

Based on this rudimentary knowledge- I want to ask the senior members of the forum to advice us newbies as to which planetary hours are most efficacious for doing rituals and which ones make spells more potent.?

Awaiting your guidance
Zeph

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login