Memorizing the calls

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Saggg
Practicus

Memorizing the calls

Post#1 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Has anybody here memorized any of the calls?

I am about finished with the first one, and I notice a lot more about the structure of it from the point of view that it's stuck, both translated and un (lol), in my head.

For instance, the call says "which measured (qaa = your) garments in the midst of my vestures/ and trussed you together as the palms of my hands"... for "midst of my vestures = the term is nothoa zimz..... and for "the palms of my hands" the term is nobloh zien... that itself is like a beautiful play on words..... nothoa/nobloh in the midst of/the palms(of)..... there is a huge difference in the meanings but the phraseology itself looks at first glance, very similar, and the original enochian has such a beautiful give and take flow to it.

Also, when "your garments" is used at first, the word is qaa, which is the same word used for "your creation"... so the key is saying "who measured all which you seem to create, or all of THE YOU (mind) of YOU (mind)... and a few lines further out it reads DS VRBS OBOLEH GRSAM (AND beautified your garments with admiration) oboleh now being used for "YOUR GARMENTS" as a specific term meaning coverings, or separation from the qaa within (the vestments of Iad). So there is the separation, the vacuum or void if you will, created by calling qaa, which is filled and fully separated with the beautification of covering garments.

The allegory to covering comes just before mention of "knowledge" received from IAD, not from a snake... Implying that were still within the bounds of the garden, and that knowledge was shared purposefully, in order that we may be beautified.

Thats just some of the thoughts running through my head. As I memorize them and get the flow of the key down, i'll post here, and if anybody else has memorized any of the keys, and could share their insights, I'd really be grateful!

Saggg

EDIT: sorry, i had to change the translation of DS VRBS OBOLEH GRSAM from "with fire of gathering" to "with admiration"..... i was going from the head, which is still silly considering prg/malpurg/malprge are fire terms and grsam isnt!)
Mojuba maferefun Iya mi Osun ati mi baba, mojuba mope baba mi Esu! Ki kan masse alejos ati abures mi!

This topic has 20 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login