The Attitude of the Enochian Angels

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Frater Yechidah
Adeptus Minor

The Attitude of the Enochian Angels

Post#1 » Thu May 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Avete,

One of the things most people coming to Enochian quickly realise is that the Enochian angels have an "attitude", or, indeed, that they are not as nice and all-loving as the modern pop-culture image of angels leads us to believe. Of course, reading older accounts of angels (such as in the Bible and various apocrypha) reveals that angels were always stern, terrible, and terrifying.

My experience is that they are very stern, and can be very unforgiving and seemingly uncaring. They are often unconcerned if we get "burned" through mis-use of their system, and they are not very tolerant of being called upon to answer inane questions or those that might be easily discovered through the opening of a book. They often answer, in the way of many spirits, in vague or misleading terms, and sometimes give the magician the "run-around", hinting at an answer, urging the magician to discover it for him or herself. This is not to say that they don't provide answers or added insight, because they do, but often not in the way we might first expect. As for pleasantries, they do not see the purpose of it, and rather the magician get "straight to the point". They are not there to chat. Indeed, when I asked about this a few months back I received the following response:

"We hath no need of pleasantries, aright or contrived. It enjoineth Man to ease the passage of Truth with the buffer of miniature lies. We hark not, and delivereth the fire in fire, not rain to douse the flames, that Man might be comfortable."

Enochian Angelic message to Fr. Yechidah on 15th of February 2009

So what is your experience of the attitude of the Enochian Angels?

LLLSHJ,
Yechidah.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login