General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Frater Yechidah
Adeptus Minor

Elemental Attributions & Active/Passive In The Tablets

Post#1 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:29 pm

Elemental Attributions & Active/Passive In The Tablets
Originally posted on the O.'.S.'.D.'.L.'. Forum on 21 June 2006

There's a lot of debate around the attributions of the Elements to the Tablets, and I've made some observations a long time ago on some things that might give us more insight into the common attributions we have accepted here in the [Outer] Order:

ORO IBAH AOZPI - Air
OIP TEAA PDOCE - Fire
MPH ARSL GAIOL - Water
MOR DIAL HCTGA - Earth

These are the accepted attributions of the [Outer] Order, but some people would argue against them, and some have raised some good points, but I still disagree with them. Here are some interesting points:

The two Active Elements are Air and Fire. Both of these are represented by the Three-fold Names that start with the letter O.

The two Passive Elements are Water and Earth. Both of these are represented by the Three-fold Names that start with the letter M.

Whether or not this "proves" anything is beside the point - it raises an interesting question as to whether or not the idea of the passive and active is intrinsically included within the Tablets, which I, personally, believe.

It's also interesting to note that the balance of Passive and Active would roughly equate as: OM, which is not only the well-known mantra, but Enochian for "Understanding".

Thoughts on this are most welcome. I have many other observations I'd like to share, but may take some time to articulate them.

LLLSHJ,
Yechidah.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login