Relationship Of Angles

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Frater Yechidah
Adeptus Minor

Relationship Of Angles

Post#1 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:54 pm

Originally reposted [from an earlier forum] on the O.'.S.'.D.'.L.'. Forum on 21 June 2006:

Just something I thought I'd share from some meditations on the Tablets and how the sub-angles relate to the primary angles:

If you look at Diagram 1, you'll see that all the "pure" elements (i.e. Air of Air, Water of Water, Earth of Earth, Fire of Fire) are on the four corners, pointing "away" from the rest. Each of the other three sub-angles then point towards their respective element, as seen in Diagram 2 (showing the Air Tablet). Fire of Air is the only sub-angle of Air touching the Fire Tablet, and then when that is assigned, Earth of Air is the only one touching the Earth Tablet (that is not already assigned), and the same for Water of Air. The "pure" element of Air of Air doesn't touch any of the other Tablets, and this, I believe, ties in nicely with the attribution of the Calls.

Diagram 3 then shows it all in work and shows a wonderful symmetry to the Tablets as a whole (and reveals some other interesting things if you look closely).

I'll leave it at that for now, but may post some other observations soon.

LLLSHJ,
Yechidah.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login