A Question to those who practice Enochian

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Sevarn
Philosophus

A Question to those who practice Enochian

Post#1 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:49 pm

From what I've seen and know of Enochian, and the out-of-system experiences I've had with some of the beings, I can say that my experiences hold the EEs as functions of the universe, activated magical functions that can be mixed and matched to do various things. They reject some people because they want a very specific group of individuals who work with them. I haven't inquired as to why that is.

But I have a question to you... er, little Enochs?

Do you think that only Angels have a system of magic like this? In my experience this is not the case, as all spirits use their own magic (relevant to their task and species) that usually comes from within them, but I'm curious as to what the general consensus is.

Do you think Angels are the only magical species with their own magical system? If not, why haven't you looked for it? My answer to the second question is that I already have a system that most species cannot provide. But you?
themothmage.com

(My friend Velotak sells services. This is his website. I support the people behind this site.)

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login