My first attempt at Enochian....

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
lpman59

My first attempt at Enochian....

Post#1 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:27 pm

so tonight i tried my hand at enochian. keep in mind that i am not a wealthy man, so i made due with what i have available to me.

Setup:
for the table of practice i used a printed copy of dee's table (on top of my own table of course). i then placed a piece of linen over it. on top of that i placed a printed copy of the SA (with my own drawing on the other side). i could not find red/green silk, so i was forced to pick another fabric which i placed over the SA. on top of that i placed my newly acquired quartz ball. to the left of the stone i placed my printed copy of Raphael's Great Table. To the right my journal and notebook. All lights were extinguished except for a single candle.

Practice:
i began with a introductory prayer to God, asking him for guidance. I followed this by reading the first two calls aloud. i decided this based on other people's experiences that i have read about. from there, i used the prayers found in Skinner & Rankine's Practical Angel Magic... to begin the evocation. I chose the Western Tablet, as I am located in the US and was going by the poles of the earth theory. from there I used the invocation found in the same book to call on the 4 subservient angels of the first subangle using the call & command names, focusing on the angel Sa(a)ix (I chose these angels as I have a particular question related to the health of a loved one). I gazed intently into the stone, focusing on Saix for about 15 minutes. I closed with a quick prayer of thanks to both God and his angels.

Results:
I did not see anything in the stone or feel anything around me. When i was finished I did have a general feeling of peace and calm, but i could probably attribute this to the meditation and prayer rather than any direct intervention. I admit i am a little disappointed, though not discouraged.

i am open to constructive criticism and/or advice.

This topic has 26 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login