Enochian Paintings

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Gibil
Adeptus Major

Enochian Paintings

Post#1 » Sat May 15, 2010 2:42 am

I enjoy a lot of the art I have seen from LGDM using the computer as a medium to create the art work (( bow )) but I have always had an issue with simply using others CGG's a talismans because even though "time" was spent by the artists into the creation of the art work. Very little time is spent by the end user and so I feel very little worth/connection by the person attempting to use/communicate with these tablets.

So the more time I spend, the more money I spend, the more I sweat blood and ink I pour into a project the more meaning that I project no matter how imperfect has. It is the meaning in the moment of creation that gives something it's potency. One of my current projects is painting all neccesary materials for doing meditation and work with the enochian/heptartic system, both as something that I eventually want to do and to give a "charge" to my meditation/ritual room that I will be using soon.

The first one I did was the tablet of the third watchtower or the North
Any feedback either via the system or artisticly would be greatly appreciated as this is my first "successfull attempt" ((I was playing with the LORD of interference last week and even though I double and triple checked somehow I still managed to paint a 13 by 13 square vrs the 12 by 13)).

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login