Opening the Sigillum Dei

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
lgdvl73
Adeptus Exemptus

Opening the Sigillum Dei

Post#1 » Tue May 25, 2010 9:55 am

I spent an entire week working this formula, which I have posted before privately. After using it to communicate with the daughters of the daughters, I am confident that it is practically effective.

Working with Joseph Peterson's Latin Translations of Mysteriorum Liber Secundus, I devised a series of prayers for opening a temple conducive to operations with the Children of Light from the Sigillum Dei Aemeth. All words are taken directly from the English Translations of the Latin descriptions of each letter on the outer rim of 40 cells, and other descriptions of the forces involved in Dee's Notes.

The Number of His Name, and knowledge is but one, and it is marvelous. The Seal of God's Mercy, blessed be thy name in whom they were created and perish.
Innocence arises to the face of God, and you are true in your works.
Rejoice ye, all his people, rejoice ye, all his people, from now on rejoice.
The Angels will fall down at your name O Lord. You are the first O alleluia, and your Number Lives in the Rest: The Name of That is With us.
He is the Number in the Number.
Galas (Gah-lahs)

Our Power Begins! Live properly, O you his Holy Ones.
The Beast devoured my people, but he will perish forever. We have seen your glory, O Lord.
All the earth will tremble at the sound of that Trumpet. Its Number is Without Number.
Gethog (Geh-thog)

Here is a Mystery; It liveth and mulitplyeth forever, blessed be his name.
It is the Number of Blessed Power: Behold the Angels of Light!
Now are the Days of Troubles. The earth is thrown into confusion by his/her wickedness.
Your image (o death) is bitter.
O Lord, You have seen the names and blood of the innocent on the earth, and you are just in your works.
To him there is no number. Everyone perishes before God, and on the face of the Earth.
Thaoth (Tay-oath)

And he is Life in Heaven who joined the spirit with their souls.
And the end is not in him, blessed are you o God; No power rules upon the earth.
I am threefold, my lips praise the lord.
This is his number: I am the end, and have no number. I am a number within a number, and every number is my number. Behold.
Horlon (hoar-loan)

His Angels have served the saints; for the earth is unjust in its malice.
Manifold is your name on the earth.
O Lord, you have created your angels for your glory, and God has made you first.
Here is our God: That Light is Born! He/She/it is our Light.
Your number is with us: and yet until now we knew not his end. May you come with your number, O one forever, and be recognized by your tongues.
Innon (Ihn-non)

My Kingdom. Who resists it?
It is not because he is A, but because he resists A.
Neither his portion or his number are discovered in heaven; Therefore, he has the number of the earth, which is a mystery.
A Mystery to be Revealed to Us. This is the number that was foretold. Listen: it is finished.
It is time. Recognize your god. Your number is infinite, and it will be the end of things.
Aaoth (Ay-oath)

Arise, O servants of God. Arise (I say) and fight. The Name of God is eternal.
O Angel, prepare your trumpet. The Time Comes.
May your age be blessed, for Behold, sin rules in my house; May his Glory be with us.
Galethog (gal-eh-thog)

Everything is One. Praise the Lord in his sanctuary. Out of this Circle shall no creature pass that entereth, if he be defyled.
First and Newest, one alone God lives now and ever: He is and he will be, and here are his divine Names. I have spoken.
"The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing, and invite them in." ~ Rumi

http://henochiussimon.wordpress.com/

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login