How do you scry?

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
RifRaf

How do you scry?

Post#1 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:12 am

Sorry if there is another thread of this type, I really didn't jump around the forums to look. Plus, I wanted to know specific to Enochian.

What's your leading formula for scrying?

I use a method that is now coined "eye-lid" scrying. This is done by simply closing your eyes just as if you were meditating, and letting the visions form in the darkness, as so it looks almost like you are watching a movie on the inside of your eye-lids. I usually do this with nothing to aid me. Sometimes, however, I use Tattwas if I am having a hard time getting results, or if I want to go into a full on projection.

There is another system of which the Golden Dawn usese. Where the aspirant employs truncated pyramids in which he looks down into, and then apparently the magician gets pulled into the pyramid and their visions start from there. I personaly have not tried this system, and was curious to see if anyone has, and if there was any success.

For some reason I have never obtained results by using a magick mirror, water, or crystal ball, which seem to be a universaly favored method.

This topic has 29 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login