Lame(n)

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
kbaudelaire
Neophyte

Lame(n)

Post#1 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:00 am

Oh, so... i was doing my lamen a couple hours ago, on paper and stuff... and as i was writing down the letters in the little center squares i thought it was pretty. However.. as i started to analyize it, there is really no set pattern to the arrangement of the letters... i found one... sorta... but there are two letters that do not fit... does any of you have insight on this? has any of you thought about it?

Another small pet peeve of mine with the lamen is... the arrangement of the heart letters... that has me going crazy. Very. so any opinions on that would be appreciated too.

You see, i havent ever done anything of this sort before and this inconsistencies make me feel a little insecure because most of what i read about high magick has a predictable order or pattern and this doesnt!

So to summarize, here are my questions:

What is the order to the lamen's center letters (the ones on the smallest squares)? why is this? does the order matter?
What is the logic behind the arrangement of the heart letters in the smaller box?
Does the overall arrangement of the letters has any effect on the lamen's purpose or can i switch it around?

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login