Seems important, how'd they miss these?

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Fiber
Neophyte

Seems important, how'd they miss these?

Post#1 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:47 pm

I've come across a couple of details in TFR that seem to have been completely left out and/or disregarded in any of the modern texts i've read, and they seem to be a bit on the important side... How could they all have missed this, or why did they skip it? (for reference, i'm using the page numbers on the actual document itself)

TFR P. 178- Concerning the "elemental king" as it is often called, Bataiva/Bataivh -"Put the A or the h that stand in the center, to it: Thou has Bataiva or Bataivh. You must take but one of them, the A or the h. A, in comiter, and h in extremis judiciis."

Google translate tells me "in comiter" means courteously or kindly, and "in extremis judiciis" means "in the Last Judgement" (note the capitalization). I see most of the books saying basically "Bataiva/Bataivh, whatever." Seems to me that there's a time and place for each. In such an intricately laid out system, I don't believe there would be such sloppiness.

TFR P. 178- Concerning the Seniors - "In the line De Spiritu Sancto, you have Abioro of six letters: The second name of the second senior is of 7. as, A (the same, ascending Aaixaif the third, as the second, in patre & filio HcmordA. Again in Spiritu Sancto, haozpi. The fifth, in patre & filio descends hipotga. The sixth, AVtoTar. If you will make them of 7 letters (because two of them, are but of six) that is, when the wrath of God is to be encreased. Then, whereas you say, Abioro, say Habioro; and where you say Haozpi, say ahahozpi. Thou hast haospi, before h is A; that that unto it and maketh Ahaospi. And so they consist all, of 7 letters."

The way i'm reading it, 2 of them have 6 letters OR 7, depending on circumstance. "That is when the wrath of God is to be encreased." Seems to follow the idea of "in extremis Judiciis." Again, i have seen no mention of this outside of TFR.

TFR P. 180, concerning the servient angels- "If it be an incurable disease (in the judgement of man) then adde the letter that standeth against the name, and make him up five: then he cureth miraculously."

that would be Xczns, if i'm understanding correctly... X from the black cross added to czns, the "kerubic" angel. The instruction seems to be different than the addition of E from the tablet of union to rzla, which says "Erzla is the name of God that governeth Urzla." Xczns instructions say "and make him up of five, then he..." implying that it's still an angel, not a Godname. Again, i've seen no mention of this anywhere outside of TFR.

These seem to be some pretty important details... why were they skipped over?

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login