Enochian Entities

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Saggg
Practicus

Enochian Entities

Post#1 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:58 am

Is there a mythos to the entities within the dee material?

I'm wondering because I was told by an EE that they were never mortal beings, which sorta makes sense to me, and leads me to my other question.

Are the Angel names actually names or only titles. If they are specific immortal names thats one thing, but if only titles that would make it possible for some who bear the title to experience mortality... I assumed they were only titles, at least some of them, until recently.

I had spent part of the day frustrated because my upstairs house mates were being loud, and I had planned on spending the night studying the keys. :roll: So in a fit of anger, I said the first key, which I have mostly memorized, and attempted to contact BITOM and NANTA, in order that i could disperse the experience they were having just above my "area". Needless to say it backfired, and I ended up with a room full of heavily oppressive energy which I had ignorantly summoned.

Having a hard time getting rid of the energy, and clearly ill equipped to properly direct it into the room upstairs, I said some prayers to banish, and did a small ritual cleansing. This isn't very effective either, rofl. :rofl

So I step outside for a quick smoke, and attempt to call up EHNB, with little success. However, when I came back inside I felt an EE presence. It instructed me to light some incense in front of my tablets (which hang on a wall), and told me that they had never been mortal, and were not ranks, but eternal beings, capable of more complex thought than even the greatest magician, who love us and are here to help us evolve (but won't take our bullshit).

I wasn't sure at first that it was an EE, but however i asked it to momentarily clear the room of all the negative energies to show what it was, and immediately the room cleared and felt pure, fresh. Momentarily the energies returned, and the room was oppressive for a while, though not as acutely so.

Thank you guys for all the information on here, the whole Enochian system is hella complex and I have learned so much about it here.

Sag-g-g
Mojuba maferefun Iya mi Osun ati mi baba, mojuba mope baba mi Esu! Ki kan masse alejos ati abures mi!

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login