What killed Nalvage?

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

What killed Nalvage?

Post#1 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:59 am

I have my own unanswered questions in Enochian, but due to the extensive readings of dee's records, mine are often more conenconnected to events not techniques.

Nalvage is dead, Madimi says he essentially died fighting to let the work continue, as she scolds Dee and Kelley for making faults and letting doubt in. This is around the same time that Kelley starts blaspheming the angels, and makes some sense at to why Ilemese takes up the role of transmitting the calls.

The question is did Nalvage die, what killed him, and in his death did he become Ave, or was the link between Nalvage and Ave ever that consistent. Or is there an astrononical sense to this? Was nalvage a star that went nova, before august, whichbwas the deadline, was there any sense to this at all. If Nalvage was a star, as his name was shown in the book of Holy and GUARDIAN ANGELS, then whose. and went nova before it was supposed to. Did this perhaps represent a person who died?

and what of Thomas Kelley, Edward's brother who was lodging with them, or Dr. Curtz(I think he was called)?
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login