A grave threat.

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

A grave threat.

Post#1 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:07 pm

19 Jan 1584

19 Jan. Sunday. We came to Poznan. The Cathedral church of Poznan was founded in the year 1025 by King Bolesaus, after becoming a Christian; his tomb is in the lower part of the cathedral, beautifully carved in stone.

(note: this was actually found in 968. 1025 was the year Bolesaus was both coronated and killed. Perhaps there is another case for his mention of this king in the stone... Whose name starts with a "B".) ;)

25 Jan. Saturday. greek: 'O kindunos megas ton thanaton dia tes ton E.K. adikias megales enantion emou.

(Translation: My life was put in danger through great iniquity of E.K. against me.)

26 Jan. Sunday. I visited the library of the cathedral church.

27 Jan. Monday. Greek: rixai kum uxore breves

(Translation: Sudden bursts of anger with my wife.)

28 Jan. We went from Ponzan.

--------

this is clearly to me a passage with a hidden meaning. Dee would not make such a mistake of the king and the cathedral. there are hints in the heptarchia mystica. What do you think is encoded or inferred? or did E.K. Really endanger Dee's life through his great Iniquity? to which dee only makes this casual reference.
Last edited by raum215 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login