Bonorum

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Apla'T
Philosophus

Bonorum

Post#1 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:57 pm

I havent done much work... ummm, at all... with the DOL and thier children or the bonorum. I know that they are under venus by way of hagonel, and that they are not only solar, also that four of the kings and princes relate to the last four tables of collecta as elements.

Can we start a thread on working with, or directions to take with the Bonorum and the Sigillum....

I am working with the tabula collecta, and have hit a wall! Each table is 7x7, technically providing a total of seven entire sigillums, each with a diff. purpose, or perspective on time and space. Am I going loony or can someone see where im taking this...

A`T
La`T Nuru

EDIT... as I study more, I work with things that come up in my studies... for all intents and practical purposes, I havent come up with a reason to get into the cycles within the Bonorum, any beginners advice would be helpful. I guess, if you know how to make it rain money, pm me, otherwise, wisdom is wealth, suggestions....
...when someone says, “I am the only person who does initiations correctly.” From a traditional Ifa perspective there is no such thing as the correct way to do an initiation. The question is: how we do an initiation effectively?
~Fa`Lokun Fatunmbi

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login