Enochian Yoga

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
lgdvl73
Adeptus Exemptus

Enochian Yoga

Post#1 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:11 pm

I am currently in the process of creating an 18 posture series of Yoga to be used in conjunction with the enochian calls.

The Asana's are based on my experience with Korean Dahnhak (Energy Science), and are technically called yeon-dahn (loosely, burning/purifying energy).

I had a realization about attributing the calls to the energy body based on studies of Benjamin Rowe's work. In particular, he has a recurring vision of an energy flow moving backwards through the zodiac. His public work discussing the polarity of the first and second calls resonated with me deeply as well.

In other aspects of my work, I discovered an attribution system that relates the flow of energy through the 12 meridians of the human body, to the 12 signs of the zodiac. What I find synchronistic enough to engage in this creation of an 18 posture yoga, is that when you run my zodiac energy flow backwards, and attribute it to the last 12 calls, the common symbolic markers we see in the calls themselves line up. Specifically, call 7, the house of virgins is in fact Virgo. call 11, the eagle is in fact Scorpio. call 16, the house of justice is in fact Libra.

Obviously, this is experimental in nature. But I am very curious about initial opinions. What I am proposing is an 18 posture Yoga that one would practice daily, which includes as a component to each respective posture, its attributed enochian call. The practice, when complete would take about 1 and a half hours, and consist of a complete purification system for the energy body of the magician. It does require that the calls be memorized and intoned with the eyes closed while in posture, while focusing on vibrating the call within the specific area of the energy body of the magician that the call is attributed to.

This then would be a preparatory practice and constant discipline in enochian work. The idea is to simultaneously teach the enochian language as well as get the magician purified, as well as prepare the energetic structures of the subtle body (chakras and meridians) for entering the Aethyrs.

The 18 call 1 and half hour discipline (which integrates the exercises needed to achieve perfect health, as well as strengthens focus to the degree needed to effectively enter an Aethyr), would then be performed as a preparatory exercise before the meditation where the Aeythr is entered. Further, the suggested practice for doing this is on a 31 day retreat while the Lemonade Fast is observed throughout. Fasting, exercising, chanting, and meditating. Enochian Yoga would then be an Aesthetic form of Enochian Practice, focused on purification and realization.

The way I am creating this is also worth noting. I have memorized all the calls at one time or another, but never all at the same time. I record the version of the call I am working on (Currently 3), and then make a hypnosis program using brain entrainment software. Every night I write the call into my subconscious mind, until during waking meditation, the posture spontaneously arises. Obviously, my predetermined cognitive notions about the attributions of the calls are going to heavily influence this arising, but my attributions of the calls were revealed in the appropriate manner. i.e. through the use of a Qabalistic Key which took 7 years of constant study to develop, as well as practical application of the enochian system over years combined with study of the published documents of users who have engaged the system practically. As each posture arises, I add it to my daily practice, so currently, I am practicing calls 1 and 2 everyday with their respective postures, and entraining call 3 every night, while memorizing and studying it during the day. The posture has already arisen in my practice, so as soon as I add call 3 to my automatically available list, I can move on to call 4.

It is obviously my personal technique and arising of the system. I am very curious as to what others may think of this process.

The brain entrainment makes it possible to easily maintain a witnessing (non-dual) state while chanting the calls. They have been written into my subconscious digital delay, and no thought is required to access them, meditation remains unbroken.

Yes, my life has become incredibly....unpredictable, but it feels divine. I am becoming physically healthier, sharper, blah blah blah. The effects of a pure working of the angelic currents are manifesting, and the ecstasy of wakefullness (even in sleep and dreams) has been slowly, and deliciously, increasing. It has been incredibly difficult, as a lot of habits and behavior patterns have had and in some cases still need to be adjusted...all in all pretty par for the course thus far.

Feedback would be wonderful at this stage of the game.

T
"The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing, and invite them in." ~ Rumi

http://henochiussimon.wordpress.com/

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login