Tools

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Olorin
Zelator

Tools

Post#1 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:46 am

Greetings all..!!!
I'm in the process of attempting to gather as many of the tools as reasonably possibe pertaining to the enochian system before beginning a more or less coordinated effort at succeeding in work with it.
Recently I purchased a glass ball of 10cm in diameter and a silver ring with a flat circle attached (also silver). The ring has already been inscribed with an ankh cross over some - what seem to me to be - hieroglyphs. I was going to post pictures of them with this post, but cannot for the life of me, seem to manage to get clear enough images. I'll keep trying though, if only just from sheer stubborness. As far as the ring is concerned, it is my plan to grind down the image and glyphs on it and then inscribe the symbols of the woderworker PELE ring.
I've gotten this glass ball because there's no way I could afford one of actual crystal of any such size as this one is - and I do want a ball that is at least this size. The ring I got in silver because I can't afford gold. My thinking was that silver should be a suitable substitute because of it's correspondence to Luna.
I haven't yet constructed a sigillum dei aemeth, but plan to carve one on a circular piece of wood. I plan to make the smaller ones for the table legs of paper or cardboard to begin with, as well as the table of practice and lamen.
Then there is the matter of memorizing the calls. I don't intend to put off practicing until I've memorized the calls, it's just that I like lgdvl's ideas concerning this.
I'm looking to hear what thoughts you guys might have on this, especially concerning the ring.
People will believe anything - either because they wish it to be true,
or because they fear it might be so...

- wizards' 1st rule

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login