The Trinity in Enochian

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
MMA_Magus
Practicus

The Trinity in Enochian

Post#1 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:30 pm

I've been thinking about the Trinity and how it relates to Qabalah, Enochian, and Gnosticism.

Aaron Leitch discusses this a little in his book "The Angelical Language Volume 1."
On page 67 he compares Sophia/Sheckinah to Galvah as the passive Omega and Christ/Logos as her bridegroom the active Alpha. He then goes on to state that in Gnosticism their union represents the Holy Spirit as a Dove.

On page 23 he explains the Trinity: Kether as God, Chockmah as the Holy Spirit, and Binah (w/ the root Ben = son) as the Messiah.

On page 139 he states Iadbaltoh and Christ are one as the primary Creator.

Thus my questions are:
- If Binah is Saturnal and the Mother, isn't it wrong to place Christ there?
- Also Sophia is wisdom, but Chockmah is considered masculine?
- If union between the Son (Binah) and Sophia (Chockmah) produce the Holy Spirit, wouldn't that be Kether or Daath?
- If Iadbaltoh is the Demiurge shouldn't he be Saturnal, and Binah? And if so, who is Kether?

So the real heart of my question is, who is the Trinity; and how does it refer to the 3 Supernal Sefirot?

In "The Vision and the Voice" Choronzon states; "I have prevailed against the Kingdom of the Father, and befouled his beard; and I have prevailed against the Kingdom of the Son, and torn off his Phallus; but against the Kingdom of the Holy Ghost shall I strive and not prevail. The three slain doves are my threefold blasphemy against him; but their blood shall make fertile the sand, and I writhe in blackness and horror of hate, and prevail not."

Who is the Holy Ghost he speaks of?

Thanks for your time.
Magic, physics, and fighting; it's all about information exchange.

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login