A Dream

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
kalinda
Zelator

A Dream

Post#1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Early on before I found a book about Enochian magick and had not heard of it, I had a dream that I was sitting at a table in an auditorium watching a theater. There was an older thin man, who was pointing a simple thin circular wand toward a piece of paper that was Enochian. He said it was his greatest invention, and that I as his student needed to listen and pay attention, to follow his wand. I was having an issue with it, though. I saw it as wrongful. I do not know why. I do not know the origin of the words or their meanings. can someone help me figure out why I saw it as wrong, and so I can decide if I might pursue it? I do not know how I saw this as barbaric, as in the dream I assumed that all that was divine did not need to be mapped or put on a table. That is why he grew frustrated. Again and again he tried to explain how all life is a theater, and yet I disagreed. He said I would be doomed to be lost in the theater if I did not learn his structure. I don't recall where this dream or vision came from, but I've had many premonitions so it's not abnormal for me. I want to learn now, but I'm still unsure if it is right or sacred to me.

Oh btw what was shown I believe was the Sigil De Ameth.
Kalinda

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login