Fluid condensers, Spirit lamps and Magic mirrors

Qabalah, Kabbalah, Cabala, Gematria, Tree of Life Path-working, and light Philosophical / Religious discourse.

Topic author
Manuel
Adeptus Minor

Fluid condensers, Spirit lamps and Magic mirrors

Post#1 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:22 am

Hello friends,

I came back full circle to the first book I started to dabble in magic with, IIH, and recently I summoned enough courage to approach PME, which at the time seemed high over my head. I have been reading intensively these years so now I feel the level of complexity of these works is quite acceptable, and in some respects downright simple.
I haven't found many accounts on the use of fluid condensers and spirit lamps as per Bardon's concept on them, please share what you can. Another thing I'd like to propose for discussion is his idea that if the spirit is not equipped by ways of the magician's implements with the energetic and material basis for manifestation of itself and the results, it would act erratically and won't conform to the specifications of the tasks - maybe because the spirit would have to use his/her own resources, and as such he would dispose of them as he/she seems fit.

Your thoughts?

PS: I included the magic mirror in the title because of it's use in Bardonian evocation, i.e to charge the space and the temple, and as such its position would be somewhere in a corner of the chamber (i.e not in front of the magician or in a triangle...)

M,
"Your world is coming to an end. Do you think that the world you have known all your life is going to leave you peacefully, without any fuss or muss? No! It will wriggle underneath you, and hit you with its tail." C.C

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login