Do Gods Evolve? Did YHVH Change?

Qabalah, Kabbalah, Cabala, Gematria, Tree of Life Path-working, and light Philosophical / Religious discourse.

Topic author
Simha
Philosophus

Do Gods Evolve? Did YHVH Change?

Post#1 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:47 am

Hadean Press is putting out a new hardcover that I ordered titled Sepher Yetzirah Magic: Magic and Meditations derived from the first and greatest Qabalistic Work. I was doing a lot of Kabbalistic meditation based on the Work of the Chariot group 12 years ago. I had some profound experiences, but ultimately abandoned the meditation in favor of Tibetan meditation practices.

The more I studied the history of the Hebrew scriptures and looked more closely at YHVH, the harder it became for me to be able to accept meditation practices that revolved around the scriptures. YHVH appears to be spiteful, vengeful, jealous, and genocidal in the scriptures. Jung describes YHVH as having a psychotic breakdown.

Even with what I just mentioned, my experiences while practicing Kabbalistic meditation did not correspond at all to what I have read in the scriptures.

My question to you, do Gods evolve? Has YHVH changed to reflect the changes in his followers?

This topic has 23 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login