Middle class and magic

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

Middle class and magic

Post#1 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:33 pm

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=middle+class&start=50

According to search button, middle class has been mentioned by our members quite a few times, but I do not think that it has ever been a special topic related to magic.

I think that 90 percent of us here on SA are somehow in the middle class or at least trying to remain there. I do not think that we have many wealthy members and luckily I do not think that many of us poor either.

So, maybe, I will keep on quoting members from SA, using the search option, about their views regarding the middle class in the next couple of days, just to get started.

Being a middle class today would probably mean that you have already had a good chance to be experiencing how you have been constantly pushed down into poverty. It is like spending your whole life fighting to remain in the position you belong to, not only financially but also mentally.

Another thing to have in mind is that members of SA are from different countries, which may mean that criteria for being in a middle class may differ from one country to another. What I believe is totally true is that the middle class has been in decline everywhere in the world in the past 30 years. Well, it could be also so that more people get wealthy directly from the poor class than from the middle class and that broken people from the rich class more often tend to fall directly into poverty, than somewhere in the middle.

Anyway, the most important thing here is magic, becasue we are magicians. So, when we discuss, it could be cool to try to connect whatever we are saying here with magic, for example, how it can help us survive in the middle class or if we are not there yet or fallen out from it, how we can reach it again. Certainly, we can also discuss about it how we can overcome the middle class by becoming wealthy with a help of magic. Even if it is worthy at all?

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login