Linking locations, drawing energy from distant places

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
KiaDasVega
Neophyte

Linking locations, drawing energy from distant places

Post#1 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:46 pm

I just want to bounce some ideas around with you guys. I’m revisiting a personal goal of mine that I never really followed through on. I’d like to cultivate an atmosphere of weirdness around me. The plan is to link up certain locations and people associated with the paranormal. I live in an area that at one time saw a bunch of high profile UFO sightings and abductions. I also have some friends whose jobs have an built-in quality of high strangeness to them,

I want to put something on my altar that’s like an anchor or a receiver and put something in these locations and with these people that will draw the innate weird energy to the anchor/receiver to be used in my own ritual work. I know that the DKMU did something like this with the Ellis sigil but I’d rather not use that since that current is so old now and really muddy.

Question is: Is a sigil or seal the best way to go about doing this? Have you heard of this before? What are some other, more novel ways of going about it? Looking for ideas, books, any source you can think of. Bonus points if it means making or building something. Can you use a talisman of sorts to do this? Are there any historical places of power linked up in this way that I can study?
Magicae factus sum per totum

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login