No temple/small room

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Samuel

No temple/small room

Post#1 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:48 pm

So I've just moved into a share house (I wanted to move closer to where I work to save on travel costs and time) where I get to occupy a single room which is exceedingly tiny. That is to say the dimensions are roughly 9ft x 10ft. Once you put in my bed and computer desk, as you can imagine, there isn't a whole lot of space left. This, unfortunately, also leads to a lot of clutter. My desk has work-related crap piled halfway to the roof, there are bags and stuff on the floor, etc etc. While I can put efforts into cleaning up for an operation, the general sense of the room obviously isn't one which seems particularly purified. Hell, I don't even really have the space for a circle. If I stand in the center of the open area with my arms out wide and spin around, they will hit my closet and pass over my bed.

With this image of my living arrangements in mind, I'm curious how this will impact my abilities to perform summoning operations. Is it even feasible?
I'm thinking that the most likely option is an invocation (thus I don't need a lot of room for a full blown circle and the triangle of art), but at the same time there really isn't a lot of information on invocation out there. If the circle is for protection, would I actually need one? Or would I alternatively sit in the triangle of art as the typical manifesting place of the entity? Would my clutter and lack of cleanliness be an offense if I tried to perform an invocation of an angel, or as long as I tidy up as best as possible and do some banishing and consecrating should I be fine?
And just generally: are there any pdfs/websites out there with invocation information? I've kind of picked out a general method just from searching forums, but I've never come across anything which goes in-depth like with evocations.

Thanks for the responses. :)

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login