servitor creation, private or public

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Grab
Adeptus Minor

servitor creation, private or public

Post#1 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Tonight I felt like it's time to define a new servitor and I've now decided upon a name, sigil, appearance (astrally) and function. Currently I'm feeding its sigil with a heavy chigenerator.

Some questions:

Is it better to just define it and then feed it a lot, or is it better to alternate between feeding and defining? A related question, is it good to contact it in my mind several times the first few days/weeks, or is it better to just let it grow in peace from the initial kickoff?

Is there any point in trying to evoke it to a triangle, or is evoking it in my mind just as meaningful?

What are good programming "clauses" to add, to make it just grow in power and speed of results, but still keeping it from diverting from its intent?

Also, the topic of the thread subject line - Is it better to keep this servitor to myself, or is it better to share it with the public? If the latter why, and when is it time to start sharing it?

If I share it, what is good initial programming clauses to include so that later "public users" will not start modifying its function, unknowingly or knowingly?

Who would be interested in helping me make it a great success? Preferrably of course people who have already made a few very well working servitors, preferrably without quirky side-effects.
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

This topic has 22 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login