A dream for you guys to analyse

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
BrotherM

A dream for you guys to analyse

Post#1 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:17 am

Hi All,

I had this dream about a person that I am no longer in contact with and is no longer a part of my life. I don't think about them (well I haven't in a long time). The dream was VERY vivid, in colour, with sensations of warm and cold, smells and audiable sounds and emotions. Let me know what you think, I am thinking of sending this to them in an email, but won't if the general concensus is that it was just mental masturbation. Re-initiating contact with them is not really something I want to do:

In this dream I felt like I was following a path that you had previously walked. I wasn't seeing through your eyes, but it wasn't my dream. It felt like I was living in a 3D movie of a life that you have already lived. You were on a train in a different country, alone, going to visit somebody that you knew but not very well. If I had to guess, I would say it was in the US but only because the subway was similar to NY. You weren't sure about what you were doing, but felt it important to be "open" to new people and not to judge. You got to the stop and got off the train, you walked out of the station and were a little surprised at how bad the area was, it looked rough and it looked out of town, like you had gone off Manhattan into the burbs. You began to feel more concerned but felt that not showing up would make the person you were going to meet upset and didn't want to judge (not passing judgement was very important to you). This person lived in a block of flats, the area looked like security was an important consideration, there were bars on everything. The gate to enter the block of flats was thick and black (no idea why that colour was important, it may be a defining feature of the flats).

You went up to this persons apartment and were let in. You were greated warmly, but there was no depth to the connection. The apartment looked like a single bedroom but not a bachelor pad. The furniture was half very old fashioned and half quite nice. Specifically the couch was very comfortable and the kitchen well appointed but the kitchen table looked like it was out of the 50's, orange and yellow vinyl chequered table cloth and all. The lights were on in the living room and in what looked like a really small study. You had brought a bag with some papers to discuss, initially it felt like work but it may have been planning for a trip or something similar.

At this point I suddenly began experiencing things for myself, which is when it got a bit weird. I could feel you and the other person very strongly in the house but you were both gone and I was alone. I walked around to look for you and couldn't find you anywhere. I went into the bedroom, which contained a single bed and more old fashioned furniture - it didn't feel like you went into this room, it looked dark, cold and unused. I went to the study and could tangibly feel you in here. You were talking and seemingly having fun, the lights looked very bright and warm, almost like sunshine. I went into the toilet (it was a stand-alone loo with now shower or bath or anything) and it was empty and felt wet, not damp, but wet like running water although it was actually dry. I felt cold, looked up and swirling around on the ceiling was a mixture of water and blood, it seemed to be coming out of a motif on the ceiling that at one point may have been a light fitting. When I say mixture, the blood and water had not combined, but rather were swirling around each other. Then blood started to drop from the ceiling onto the floor, the sound was very loud but did not echo. It woke me up.

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login