Contact with your Holy Guardian Angel

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Leviosanimus
Practicus

Contact with your Holy Guardian Angel

Post#1 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:48 pm

I have been studying the book of Abramelin for the last week or so and It has been very enlightening, I hope to be able to commence with this procedure some time in the near future. This is actually the second time I am reading the book, except this version of the book is the newest edition so it has some new material in it.

I was wondering though, How many practitioner on this forum have actually made contact with your own Holy Guardian Angel (HGA for short). What technique/ritual did you use to do so and what sort of results did you attain from doing so. If you are in contact with your HGA, has your HGA helped you in evocations and just general life etc.

For anyone who has specifically done the Abramelin RItual to make contact, What would you say are some key point in the procedure I should really focus on? What are thing I should know before commencing with this ritual?

Also for anyone who has made contact with their HGA without the Abramelin Ritual. With a different ritual. How long did it take you to make contact and what ritual did you use?

This topic has 37 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login