Sacred Geography

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

Sacred Geography

Post#1 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:50 pm

I think that Sacred Geography is a very special field of magic.

I am not even sure if there is such a term in use today, but Sacred Geography was suggested to me as an appropriate name from one Shemhamophorash angel.

What we can discuss here is the following:

- Some ancient and renaissance magicians (such as Agrippa) related certain regions and nations of the Earth with the planets, zodiacs and other associations.

- 12 lost tribes of Israel and the whole mystery behind it and what it meant for some magicians such as John Dee

- 72 different nations which spread all across the globe after the destruction of the tower of Babylon. This part is very significant to the Shemhamophorash angels.

- 92 different regions of the Earth governed by 92 governors who also are governors of 30 aethyrs as they appear in Enchain magic.

Other things may be included here...

We can also talk about our own experiences in this regard, if we have any...

And also how we can apply the knowledge of sacred geography in our daily lives.

Many other things can be discussed here as well, such as similarity and difference between geography of our physical plan and astral plan. How their maps differ from our own...and many many many other things, which I think are not yet properly researched in magic.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login