Nativity Angels & Nativity Daemons

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Nativity Angels & Nativity Daemons

Post#1 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:28 pm

So exactly how many of you have bothered to interact with these two spirits who are entwined with your own destiny? I understand many of you are interested in obtaining a familiar spirit and as I scroll through the older posts on these boards, I'm seeing a few folks mentioning they'd like to be able to obtain a familiar spirit but can't afford it.

Well if you obtain your birth chart, you can use a method from Agrippa's Three Books of Occult Philosophy to help you discover who your Nativity Angel is and who your Nativity Daemon is - both of these spirits are yours. You can summon them in turn, and get them to work for you. Funny thing is I have seen folks say they want to do the experiment from the PGM for a magical assistant when they could obtain these two-for-one spirits which are much simpler to obtain than sitting up all night for the magical assistant.

For those of you on a budget, I highly recommend going this route. You'll have at least ONE familiar spirit if not two, and you'll be able to get them to help you on your life's journey with advice, JuJu, and other things. I did this and added them to my own pack of spirits. Sure many of you may have Thralls and the like which you have created but these spirits belong to you and no one can take them from you and they care about you. So take the time and look into performing this ritual. Agrippa has it all laid out and all you need is your natal birth chart which you can get using your birth data and say Astrodient online. :)
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

This topic has 47 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login